In these terms and conditions, the following words shall have the following meanings;
- “Client/Client Nominee” or “You” means any person who purchases services from Tidy Task Cleaning.
- “We” means Tidy Task Cleaning or an authorised contractor approved by Tidy Task Cleaning
- “Us” means Tidy Task Cleaning or an authorised contractor approved by Tidy Task Cleaning
- “Services” or “Service” any service that the client would like performed.
- “Terms and Conditions” means the terms and conditions of supply contained within this webpage/document and any conditions agreed in writing by Us.
- “Cleaner” or “Cleaners” means any person who performs the service working for Us.
- “Heavily Soiled” means the existence of additional grime, dust or dirt that has been identified to exist at higher levels than that of a normal residence.
- “Managing Agent” means the agent who manages the rental affairs of the property. For instance, a Real Estate agent.
- “Property” means the property that is requiring an End of Lease/Bond Clean.
- “Bond Cleaning Standards” means cleanliness in the Property that would pass the Managing Agents scrutiny (under the governance of the Residential Tenancies and Rooming Act 2008) and release the bond to the Client.
- “Reasonable endeavours” means that We have tried our best to make an informed decision with the information that is available to us at that particular point in time.
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the supply of Services by Us to the Client and shall prevail over any other documentation or communication from the Client.
- Inappropriate behaviour: We do not tolerate inappropriate behaviour towards Us or our cleaners that harasses, intimidates, threatens or uses fear (either verbally, written or physical) by the Client, this includes explicit language, racism and defamatory remarks. We will take whatever action is necessary (including legal action) against any person who is involved in threatening or abusive behaviour. We reserve the right to terminate any Services immediately without a refund. You the Client agree to this and agree that you have no such claim to receive any refund.
- All quotes are estimates only. Quotes are based on the estimates of an average well-maintained house and room size/s.
- We use reasonable endeavours to quote as accurately as possible however at times quotes are subject to change based on Us or the Client identifying additional factors. Such factors are;
- The property is not as described by the Client. For instance, the property has an additional room such as a bedroom, toilet, living area or study or if applicable additional blinds or different blinds than those described.
- The condition of the property is heavily soiled. A heavily soiled room or residence may require extra time or chemicals to clean to ensure the room or residence is up to Bond Cleaning Standards as defined by the Managing Agent under the governance of the Residential Tenancies and Rooming Act 2008
- A part of the property requires a specialist service to clean the area. This includes any areas We deem dangerous such as windows at heights or areas that require a specific skill and or equipment to make the area up to Bond Cleaning standards.
- Any area within the property including possible contents that fall outside the agreed service as defined within the cleaning schedule.
- The cleaner has incurred additional costs such as parking fees or Property key pickup fees.
- The Client’s original requirements are altered. For instance, the Client requires a particular item to be cleaned.
- Removal of rubbish or personal effects.
- We reserve the right not to clean an item/area within the Property (at no discount price to the Client) if the item may pose a possible risk to the cleaner. For instance, a cracked or broken power point, dangerous light fitting or working at heights. In such an instance the Client will be notified, and the Client agrees that the Bond Cleaning Guarantee related to that area or item is void and no such warranty will apply.
- It is understood some items will be subject to wear and tear, and some items may be unable to be cleaned due to long-term or excessive exposure or contact with a build-up of grime, in these instances, if identified no warranty will apply to these areas or items.
- If a quote variation is required We will contact you to agree on the variation.
- Once the quote variation is agreed upon, YOU agree to pay the variation amount via written consent before the variation work commences.
- If you do not agree with any quote variation, PLEASE NOTE this may void some areas or all areas of your Bond back guarantee. In such a circumstance we will communicate this in person, via phone or via email.
ACCESS TO THE PROPERTY:
- It is the Client’s/ Client Nominee’s responsibility to be contactable at all times and 1 hour prior to the agreed start of the job. If for any reason we are unable to contact the Client, we will continue the job using reasonable endeavours. Failure to be contacted may result in the job being incomplete and will void any warranty. In this event, if we are required to return to the property a return fee will be applicable based on the number of hours the cleaner is required at the Property.
- It is solely the Client/ Client’s Nominee responsibility to give access to the Property to the Cleaner.
- If the property is not accessible by key or we are unable to enter at the agreed time, the Client agrees to a $50.00 per hour non-access fee up to the full amount of the total cost of the job.
- A key collection location may be agreed upon with Tidy Task Cleaning in writing (email to [email protected]) and may be subject to additional charges pending how far the location of the pickup area is to the property. Charges are calculated in 5Km increments based on the shortest route calculated by Google Maps. This will be charged at $0.80 per km increment, plus an hourly fee of $50.00 for the time taken to travel between the pick-up location and the Property, and vice versa.
- Our Cleaners require unencumbered and unobstructed access to all areas of the premise that requires the service.
- The Client agrees to allow photographic images to be taken of the Property, before, during and at the end of the service. These images will be used strictly for the purpose of recording before and after images for quality assurance and proof of limitations if applicable.
- If our Cleaners are required to clean behind or under a heavy item such as a fridge, stove, washing machine, bookshelf or any other item deemed heavy (weighted above 5kgs), the Client will be required to move these items prior to the commencement of the service at the Clients own risk and cost. Unless agreed upon in writing if the heavy item/s are not removed the Client voids the Bond Cleaning Guarantee for that particular area.
- Before our Cleaners start the cleaning, the Client is required to remove all personal belongings such as furniture, art, etc. prior to the commencement of any Service. We endeavour to be both careful and safe however we take no responsibility for any damage that may be caused at the time of the service.
BOND RETURN GUARANTEE:
- Our Bond Cleaning Guarantee means that we will return free of charge to rectify any issue the Managing Agent has with the cleaning (under the governance of the Residential Tenancies and Rooming Act 2008) provided by Us within the bounds of these Terms and Conditions and our Inclusions and Exclusions.
- Our Bond Cleaning Guarantee only applies to the Service You have engaged Us for.
- Our Bond Guarantee does not include certain items. Please see our Bond Cleaning Inclusions and Exclusions for a complete list of the Service items. For instance; Ceilings, Garage walls or deep stains that require a professional third party to clean are not included in the Bond Cleaning Guarantee.
- A re-clean will only be applicable upon receipt of a report from the Managing Agent clearly listing the problems with the clean along with the images.
- We require 24 – 48 working hours, dated from the receipt of the report from the Managing Agent to reschedule a re-clean if required.
- A re-clean will only address the problems listed in the Property Manager / Agents original report if applicable.
- After a re-clean, We will warrant any work for one day. Unless otherwise agreed upon in writing, if we have not heard from the Managing Agent within 1 day (24 hours), We will consider the re-clean to have addressed any issues under the Bond Cleaning Guarantee and consider the job completed as per our Terms and Conditions.
- Until commencement and finalisation of this Service, these Terms and Conditions still apply (Whether the service is a clean, re-clean or the waiting period between re-cleans and inspections)
- All re-cleans are subjected to these Terms and Conditions.
- All Clients acknowledge that our Bond Return Guarantee is only applicable if you contact us within 7 calendar days of the performed Service.
- We do not guarantee for natural events occurring over time. Items such as (but not limited to) settled dust, watermarks, open windows, doors etc. An empty house can accumulate dust very quickly and is susceptible to dead insects and alike. We do not guarantee anything arising from these events including all aspects of the Bond Return Guarantee.
- The Bond Return Guarantee is deemed null and void if the property does not remain vacant after our cleaners have cleaned the premises.
- We will not be responsible for any incident that could be classified as an Act-of-God e.g. flood, storm, fire earthquake, cyclone and similar.
- Under no circumstances refund claims will be considered once the Service has been completed and We have vacated the property.
- The Client must agree to allow a re-clean or an inspection of any work deemed unsatisfactory before he/she arranges a third party to conduct service.
- The Client acknowledges that the Bond Cleaning guarantee is only for the Bond Cleaning services not any other.
- All care is taken during the Service. Some items are older and may be subject to ‘wear and tear’ and are prone to accidental breakage. Items like light fittings, fly screens and other perishable plastics are particularly prone. If You believe that any damage has been done beyond ‘wear and tear’ due to the Service, please provide in writing the damage with applicable photos.
- You agree to waive any right of claim against Us for any incidental costs incurred, including but not limited to, rent payable and or loss of bond monies applied arising from the service.
- Any damages claims will be subject to proof being provided by either party that the damage was caused during the service. These claims are to be strictly the responsibility of the service provider if the fault is accepted, the service provider and the Client agree to exchange details and agree to the service provider gaining access to the property for the duration of the claim. This may include access for quoting of replacement and repair if applicable.
- If You require your fridge or freezer to be cleaned, then you are responsible for emptying and defrosting it in advance. Additional costs may apply.
- The Client should inform Us about any incident where an accident, breakage, damage to property or theft has occurred due to any act of a cleaner within 24 hours of completion of the service.